POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray Beta 8 turns into a pumpkin tomorrow! : POV-Ray Beta 8 turns into a pumpkin tomorrow! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Beta 8 turns into a pumpkin tomorrow!
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 20 Dec 2001 09:43:09
Message: <3c21f8fd$1@news.povray.org>
I haven't seen any mention on the POV-Ray website about a beta 9 coming out,
and POV-Ray v3.5 beta 8 is set to detonate tomorrow. Any word on what will
happen tomorrow? I was kind of hoping to take my laptop home with me for
Christmas so that I could do some ray tracing when dealing with the family
gets to be too much... ;)

-Scott Gammans